RECORDING OF TARIFFS, TRANSPORTATION & SOURCING
WE HAD AN INFORMATIVE, PRACTICAL WEBINAR ON TARIFFS, TRANSPORTATION & SOURCING
Hosted by :
Vincent Iacopella, Alba wheels Up International, Inc
Heather Litman, Grunfeld Desiderio Lebowitz Silverman & Klestadt LLP
Richard Wortman, Grunfeld Desiderio Lebowitz Silverman & Klestadt LLP
Moderator: Ilse Metchek, California Fashion Association
Topics covered were:
- What is the real absorption rate with retailers on extra costs?
- What are the alternatives to China sourcing?
- What not to do in re-sourcing strategy, legal and tactical perspective
- What can I do if I must stay in China?
- Tariffs Exclusions
- What is the current landscape for exclusions to China 301 tariffs?
- USMCA and US Denim
- How do I speak with my customs broker about supply chain changes related to new sourcing, new countries?
CLICK LINK TO TARIFFS, TRANSPORTATION & SOURCING WEBINAR TO VIEW FULL SESSION.
- Posted by Joe DeSilvetri
- On December 12, 2019
- 0 Comments