Food and Drug Administration import alerts on the following have been modified in the past week.
– foods containing undeclared major food allergens or that fail to properly label major food allergens
– products from firms refusing FDA foreign establishment inspection
– laser pointers, laser gunsights, laser levels, laser light shows, laser pointer key chains, and similar products
– medical instruments from Pakistan
– seafood products
– refrigerated (not frozen) raw fish and fishery products that are vacuum packaged or modified atmosphere packaged or packaged in a material that is not oxygen-permeable
– fish and fishery products for importer and foreign processor combinations
– surgeon’s and patient examination gloves
– foods containing illegal and/or undeclared colors
– low-acid canned foods and acidified foods from commercial processors
Click here for full article
© 2019, Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A. Originally published in the [March 20, 2019] issue of the Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg Trade Report. Reprinted by permission.
- Posted by ALBA Wheels
- On March 21, 2019
- 0 Comments