- With more than six decades of experience as a customs broker, Alba Wheels Up® commands a distinct advantage in understanding and meeting your import needs through personalized service.
- We utilize the most advanced electronic interfaces with U.S. Customs and Border Protection and other governmental agencies to expedite your shipments and clear your cargo through customs, prior to its arrival whenever possible. In addition, we implement immediately all changes to customs regulatory procedures – ensuring our clients prompt compliance.
- Our knowledgeable staff excels at managing the myriad technical details involved in import transactions and are equally accomplished at prioritizing concerns to avoid costly errors. With our team of specialists in quota merchandise, electronics and general product classifications, we provide the expertise to handle your imports with speed and efficiency.
- Alba Wheels Up® is licensed and permitted in all ports of entry by U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
- The ratio of licensed brokers in our import department is among the highest in the industry.
- Our services cover all aspects of entering goods into the United States.
Our EDI capability enables us to
- Maintain computerized interface directly with clients
- Expedite delivery of goods
- Provide online status reports
- Initiate and receive responses to quota queries
- Establish transaction libraries
- Develop tracing procedures
- Issue customized shipping reports for each client
AII and RLF
Automated Invoice Interface (AII) is an optional feature that allows users to send commercial invoice data electronically to U.S. Customs with routine ABI transmissions. This functionality is a requirement for participation in the U.S. Customs Remote Location Filing (RLF) program, which allows the broker to clear import shipments at various ports around the U.S. from remote location.
FDA / USDA
- Manufacturer facility registration
- Pre-Compliance check
- FDA prior notice filling
- Restricted article processing and advice
ABI (Automated Broker Interface)
A feature of the U.S. Customs Automated Commercial System that permits qualified participants to electronically file important customs related data, allowing for quicker processing on shipments.
AMS (Automated Manifest Systems)
Electronic transmission, validation, confirmation, and correction system for entry summaries and payment option such as daily statement, electronic payment through the Automated Clearinghouse (ACH).
Insurance / Bonds
Provide single entry annual bonds required to be purchased for U.S. Customs clearance.